Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome to The Murder Room!!

Hello horror fans. Welcome to the murder room. We hope to soon become your number one source for horror related news and goodies for years to come.


Since this is the first post I want it to be special so I have chosen to pay homage to the collages I used make from cut out pieces of Fangoria magazine when I was a just a boy of 10 living in a small village in Italy in the 1980's. So the following images, while not all being from the 1980's, will be in the vein of things you would have been likely to see on my bedroom walls.

I am looking forward to blogging about my favorite subject... Horror!! See you all soon and I promise... I will have breaking news and exclusive interviews with you favorite horror icons coming soon!!

Until then, enjoy these pics of nastiness and "Possano tutti i tuoi sogni essere di morte."

-Giovanni





































No comments:

Post a Comment